Some of the safety measures we have taken for our clients & team are:
• We have implemented a "no handshake policy" when we meet you at your home or business.
• We respect you and your family. Our work requires us to be nearly exclusively outside your home and we can complete almost all your services with no physical contact with you.
• Site walk-throughs can be done virtually.
• Appointments can be done virtually.
• Presentations and proposal reviews can be done virtually.
• Although we love thanking you, we will be temporarily suspending any thank you cards, notes, and other paperwork during this time and will be distributing digitally.
Furthermore, we have implemented a very strict policy in our offices, warehouses, and jobsites. Some of these precautionary items include:
• Daily, sanitizing all door handles in office, warehouse, front door, office doors, bathroom doors, carwash doors, & production doors.
• Daily, sanitizing all sink faucets, soap dispensers, vending machine, soda machine, timeclock, both fridges, microwave, & kitchen area.
Vehicles: Each night | Drivers every morning when you get in the truck
• Wipe off door handles of vehicles, steering wheels, seats, arm rests, dashboard, and anything else that may be touched with sanitizer.
Equipment: Operators Daily
• Wipe off handles, joysticks, controls, trailer doors, any anything else you come into contact with.
We have reviewed all disease control and prevention guidelines to provide resources and safe operating procedures. Our goal is to do everything we can to continue to serve you while doing so in a safe manner during this unprecedented and evolving situation. Envisioning Green is known to “Stand Apart” but at this time we have instructed all team members to “Stand Together & Put Safety Above All Else”. Our commitment to safety means being prepared and taking the necessary precautions to ensure the health and safety of our employees and the clients with whom they interact.
Thank you for your business and the opportunity to serve you. We are prayerful during these uncertain times, and we are so very grateful for our valued clients and staff. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our office.